Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)  (Read 198003 times)

Destiny22

• View Profile
Re: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)
« Reply #525 on: March 28, 2013, 01:55:36 AM »
Ayyyyeeeee. now watching Be Careful With My Heart. Hihi!

Nikikilig ako! hahaha.  :)
Which part, princess.amidala? :D

Sorry sa late reply.

Hmm. ep nung March 25, 2013. Pinanuod ko rin ung 3 previous episodes. Kilig much. Lalo na ung nalasing si Maya pus nag uusap sila sa car!  ;D
back to HYUNZY XD

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #526 on: March 28, 2013, 06:45:58 AM »
Ayyyyeeeee. now watching Be Careful With My Heart. Hihi!

Nikikilig ako! hahaha.  :)
Which part, princess.amidala? :D

Sorry sa late reply.

Hmm. ep nung March 25, 2013. Pinanuod ko rin ung 3 previous episodes. Kilig much. Lalo na ung nalasing si Maya pus nag uusap sila sa car!  ;D
That was a great scene.

I really loved the latest scene where they were playing Ungoy-Ungoyan with the kids. It was like a real family.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 31, 2013, 10:11:55 PM »
RICHARD YAP

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 31, 2013, 10:16:44 PM »
RICHARD YAP WANTS 'TENDER' KISSING SCENE WITH JODI STA. MARIA!!!

SOURCE- ABS-CBN News: Entertainment
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/07/13/richard-yap-wants-tender-kissing-scene-jodi

'Sir Chief' on leading lady: 'We have a real friendship'

MANILA, Philippines -- Although he has yet to film the first kiss of Sir Chief and Maya in "Be Careful With My Heart," Richard Yap already has a vision of how the scene may unfold.

After the "first hug" that became a trending topic on micro-blogging site Twitter last Tuesday, the next milestone in the relationship of the series' lead characters may not come anytime soon. But Yap, who plays Sir Chief, has pitched in an idea for his character's first kiss with the energetic nanny portrayed by Jodi Sta. Maria.

"Iyon ang dapat nilang abangan. Hindi pa [nate-tape]. I think it would be a tender shot, hindi naman pwede kaagad torrid sa amin," Yap said, laughing, when asked how he prefers the scene to go.

"It would be in a tender way, I think. And maybe it could be an accident. I don't know. It depends on the director. Tingnan natin kung paano niya gagawin," the 45-year-old actor told ABS-CBN News on Thursday.

Now the undisputed No. 1 daytime program on local TV, "Be Careful With My Heart" tells the story of aspiring flight attendant Maya, who leaves the province for Manila to pursue her dreams. Her life plan takes a detour when she becomes the maid of the family of single dad and businessman Richard Lim (Yap), for whom she later develops romantic feelings.

Since it began its run in July last year, the "kilig-serye" directed by Mervyn Brondial and Jeffrey Jeturian has been extended to air until June. Originally, it was to air its final episode in February.

Currently, the series' nationwide TV rating, based on data from multinational market research group Kantar Media, is at par with its counterparts aired during ABS-CBN's primetime block.

In the upcoming 2013 New York Festival's World's Best Television & Films competition, the series is a finalist in the "Telenovela" category.

Asked on the reason behind the massive success of "Be Careful With My Heart," Yap said, "The good thing about it is puro magaganda 'yung pinakapakita namin, at puro magaganda 'yung nafi-feel ng mga tao. I think entertainment should be like that. They should be entertained, they shouldn't have problems in mind when they watch the show."

"I think it surprised a lot of people because they didn't expect that someone from different age groups na magkaroon ng ganoong chemistry," he said.

Even off-camera, Yap said he and the 30-year-old Sta. Maria have chemistry, but only as friends. A former businessman in Cebu, Yap is married and with two children. Sta. Maria, meanwhile, is rumored to be in a relationship with actor Jolo Revilla.

"We're a very happy set. We're always joking around on set, actually. We usually share food, we buy food. Usually nagke-kwentuhan din kami between takes, unless one of us is resting," Yap said, referring to his leading lady.

"Pero as much as possible, we're together in the tent or the standby area, so we have a lot of time to talk. You can call it a real friendship," he said.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #529 on: April 01, 2013, 04:36:27 AM »
Richard bitbit ang buong pamilya sa world tour ng serye

Hindi lamang naman pala si Jodi Sta. Maria ang may extra baggage sa ginawang world tour ng Be Careful with My Heart nitong nagdaang Mahal na Araw. Nakasama niya ang kanyang nag-iisang anak at nagkaro’n sila bonding sa gitna ng kasagsagan ng pagpo-promote nila ng Be Careful… at pasasalamat sa lahat ng mga nanonood nito.

Nakasama rin ni Sir Chief (Richard Yap) ang kanyang maybahay at dalawang anak. Isa lamang ang puwede niyang dalhin ng libre pero hindi baleng magbayad siya ng ekstra magkasama-sama lamang silang apat na magpapamilya.

Excited si Richard na makauwi at mabalikan ang kanyang serye na inamin niyang nagbibigay sa kanya ng malaking populariad. He will miss the show terribly kapag nagwakas na ito. Pero alam niyang marami pa itong magagandang kasunod.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #530 on: April 02, 2013, 07:09:07 AM »
Pangarap pala ni Sir Chief (a.k.a. Richard Yap) na magkaroon ng album. Nabanggit ito ni Richard nang mag-guest sila sa Gandang Gabi Vice ng kapareha niyang si Jodi Sta. Maria sa Be Careful With My Heart.

Ayon kay Vice, posible raw itong mangyari. Based on the way Richard sung sa show, he cannot just carry a tune. He really can sing well.

Kaya nga, sabi ni Vice Ganda, “calling the attention of Star Records (the recording arm ng ABS-CBN where Richard is under contract too).”

Ayon din kina Jodi at Richard, may sound track na ang top series which is now on sale in most record bars.

Kasalukuyang nasa Middle East ang grupo ng Be Careful With My Heart kasama ang cast headed by Jodi and Richard and some members of the series’ production staff.

Jodi brought with her son Thirdy. Richard naman is accompanied by his wife and two daughters.

The group will travel naman to meet their fans via the TFC (The Filipino Channel) in Canada and the U.S sa May.

Then in November, also this year, Europe naman ang tungo nila.

So, when is Be Careful... as a series come to its end?

Tanong lang.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #531 on: April 03, 2013, 09:03:21 PM »
Not much going on in BCWMH right now.. Maya, Luke and Baby Abby are graduating, Ser Chief seems to be a big extra on the bossy side now with Maya, kinda like a demanding husband at times.

Nothing else really... btw I think Maya's friend at her school is rather beautiful, her name is Ruby. Any info anyone?

1010gabriela

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 05, 2013, 11:13:06 AM »
Hmmmm. Personally, the scenes are still really enjoyable and the romantic features still feed the          "kilig" factor.  However, warning bells seem to sound in my professional subconscious with the more arduous but very bossy, autocratic and dominating Sir Chief.  I think it would be wise to tread carefully here.

There can be a fine line between caring, sensitive,thoughtful, protective would-be partner to domineering, overprotective, my way-or-the-highway male chauvinist. It is easy to create the illusion of the strong, masterful, gallant knight in shining armor always at the rescue of the weak, woeful and inept damsel in distress as a perfect romantic picture.

In reality, the best relationships are those between two near-equals where both complement each other rather than one be subjugated ;where both give and take and take turns taking care of each other; and, where both are bold as they are tender.  So, I rather like that Maya is able to make her own decisions such the "daing na bangus" order.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #533 on: April 06, 2013, 09:47:49 AM »
One of the lead stars of "Be Careful With My Heart" Richard Yap hinted that the hit ABS-CBN daytime soap has been extended again. It was earlier reported that "Be Careful With My Heart" has been extended until mid-2013, he said the series is "going to be more than the June date.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #534 on: April 06, 2013, 10:43:53 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #535 on: April 06, 2013, 10:45:29 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #536 on: April 06, 2013, 07:51:25 PM »
Wow finally Ser Chief is formerly asking Maya on a REAL date! KILIG!!!!

erzo01

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 07, 2013, 12:41:36 PM »
NEW PRE-NOONTIME BATTLE

THIS Monday, April 8, a battle royale is expected to erupt between two of the country’s leading television networks. The ABS-CBN hit morning teleserye, “Be Careful With My Heart” starring Jodi Sta. Maria (Maya) and Richard Yap (Sir Chief) will go head on with a new show, “Eat Bulaga Presents…The Ryzza Mae Show.”

Apparently, it stars the child phenomenon, Ryzza Mae Dizon of “Eat Bulaga,” recorded as the youngest TV host in the country, if not in the world.  Expect her to make you laugh, cry, sigh and jump or roll in laughter.

For the record, not even American child star Shirley Temple had done what  Ryzza is  doing now.  Ryzza is so versatile-- she can cry at a drop of a needle, and make you laugh the next minute just like what she did last Friday in “Eat Bulaga.”

Will Ryzza beat ‘em this time?  People in the know would say it’s David vs Goliath. And the winner is…

http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/entertainment/showbiz-news/47986-ai-ai-jed-wed-in-las-vegas

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #538 on: April 07, 2013, 02:40:44 PM »
NEW PRE-NOONTIME BATTLE

THIS Monday, April 8, a battle royale is expected to erupt between two of the country’s leading television networks. The ABS-CBN hit morning teleserye, “Be Careful With My Heart” starring Jodi Sta. Maria (Maya) and Richard Yap (Sir Chief) will go head on with a new show, “Eat Bulaga Presents…The Ryzza Mae Show.”

Apparently, it stars the child phenomenon, Ryzza Mae Dizon of “Eat Bulaga,” recorded as the youngest TV host in the country, if not in the world.  Expect her to make you laugh, cry, sigh and jump or roll in laughter.

For the record, not even American child star Shirley Temple had done what  Ryzza is  doing now.  Ryzza is so versatile-- she can cry at a drop of a needle, and make you laugh the next minute just like what she did last Friday in “Eat Bulaga.”

Will Ryzza beat ‘em this time?  People in the know would say it’s David vs Goliath. And the winner is…

http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/entertainment/showbiz-news/47986-ai-ai-jed-wed-in-las-vegas
Hahahah which is David and with s Goliath? JOWK :P

BCWMH won't lose to Ryzza, let's be serious!

erzo01

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 07, 2013, 09:47:39 PM »
^ Ninong, taningan na ba natin ang kabila? Hahaha, kiddin'!

(Ryzza is promising to be fair, pero I think masyado naman ang pag-milk sa kanya by giving her a solo show tapos formidable pa ang kalaban. Di ba pwedeng gawin nilang weekly man lang yun?)