Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)  (Read 197622 times)

flamerounin

• View Profile
Re: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)
« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »
i gotta say. maya remniscing while abby's out of tune rendition of "when you say nothing at all" is playing in the background is definitely one of the series' most poignant moments (take that, overhyped teen pop stars ;) ).

and i can't help but be amused at the "prinsesang may bangs" joke. it seems a lot of abs' writers are having fun taking pot shots at a certain series, hehehe!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 12:52:08 PM by flamerounin »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #436 on: March 01, 2013, 11:19:29 PM »
Maricar Reyes plays two roles on 'MMK'

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 03/01/2013 10:41 AM | Updated as of 03/01/2013 12:44 PM

Actress Maricar Reyes. File photo

MANILA, Philippines - After playing a recurrent character in the light-hearted daytime series "Be Careful With My Heart," Maricar Reyes returns to drama via an episode of "Maalaala Mo Kaya" this Saturday, March 2.

In the episode, Reyes will portray two characters -- Clarita and Charity -- who look exactly the same.

Carlita and Charity start to have questions in their minds as to why they look identical, but their respective parents were consistent in telling them that they are not twins, or even siblings.

Joining Reyes in the upcoming "MMK" episode are Belle Mariano, Elizabeth Oropesa, Tom Olivar, Aleck Bovick, Danilo Barrios, Manuel Chua, Noemi Oineza, CJ De Guzman, Bea Basa, Antonette Garcia, and Ingrid dela Paz.

"Relo" was researched by Agatha Ruadap, written by Benson Logronio, and directed by Raz de la Torre.

"MMK" airs every Saturday after “Wansapanataym” on ABS-CBN.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #437 on: March 01, 2013, 11:22:30 PM »
Jodi Sta. Maria goes sexy on mag cover

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 03/01/2013 4:26 PM | Updated as of 03/01/2013 4:34 PM

MANILA, Philippines -- Popularly known these days as the jolly and innocent "Maya," Jodi Sta. Maria sheds all traces of her onscreen persona in her cover appearance for a local fashion publication.
Jodi Sta. Maria appears on the cover of Preview magazine's March 2013 issue.

Image courtesy of the publication's official website

The 30-year-old Kapamilya actress trades in her nanny uniform for a striped black-and-white swimwear by Jot Losa on the cover of the March 2013 issue of Preview, which was unveiled Thursday by the fashion magazine on its official website.

Photographed by Paolo Pineda, Sta. Maria's cover appearance was styled by Liz Uy with art direction by Vince Uy. Krist Bansuelo and Jaime Sy did the actress' makeup and hair, respectively.

On social networking site Facebook, netizens were quick to praise Sta. Maria's sexy look, describing her as "alluring," with some dubbing her a "hot momma."

The former "Tabing Ilog" star has a son with former partner Pampi Lacson.
Jodi Sta. Maria poses in trendy swimwear in Preview magazine's March 2013 issue.

Image courtesy of the publication's official website

Other netizens, meanwhile, were surprised to see "Maya" sporting a trendy swimwear. "Love it! One of the prettiest in the industry. Go, Maya," Facebook user Apl Creatte said.

Maya, an innocent and fun-loving nanny, is Sta. Maria's character in the top-rating ABS-CBN series "Be Careful With My Heart."

lacsi08

• Melason
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 02, 2013, 12:09:09 AM »

Richard Yap wins Breakthrough Performance by an Actor at the 2012 Golden Screen TV Awards. He stars in ABS-CBN‘s daytime teleserye Be Careful With My Heart.   

Awarding - March 01, 2013

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 02, 2013, 12:46:10 AM »
Jodi: PH's 'Pambansang Yaya'
Written by : Remy Umerez

WE have a Pambansang Kamao in the person of Manny Pacquiao. Guess who is being called the Pambansang Yaya? Who else but Jodi Sta. Maria a.k.a. Maya in 'Be Careful With My Heart'?

Whether she acknowledges it or not, this is her biggest break since she joined showbusiness. Ditto with Richard Yap, alias Sir Chief whose popularity tripled since he became famous in his father role in Binondo Girl.

The cast is set to spread good vibes worldwide, their way of saying thank you for the phenomenal support to ABS-CBN's number one daytime kilig telerserye that changed morning viewing of the whole nation.

'Be Careful With My Heart' tour kicks off this March as they fly to the Middle East; USA andCanada in May, Europe in August and Japan in November.

Unstoppable is the word to describe the success of Be Careful With My Heart which earned 3.2 million page views on TFC as of January 20l3.

QUOTE, UNQUOTE

HERE'S a quote from Maya which endeared her most to her followers: Bawal ang negative vibes kasi naba-block ang blessings. Sayang naman.

And from Sir Chief: When you're with people that you love, everything becomes beautiful, hindi ba?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #440 on: March 02, 2013, 03:30:47 AM »
NEWSXPRESS | Jodi On Aiza’s Rumored Resignation, Competition With ‘Eat Bulaga

By Rowena Joy A. Sanchez

Amid reports of Aiza Seguerra possibly leaving “Be Careful With My Heart (BCWMH),” Jodi Sta. Maria maintained that her co-star never really planned to do so.

Aiza is caught in the middle of a sort-of competition between the hit series and a variety show where she began her career decades ago. With the time slot of 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., “BCWMH” almost goes against the variety show, which broadcasts at noon.

When asked if Aiza has spoken to her about this concern, Jodi related that, “Siyempre mahal din niya ang ‘Be Careful With My Heart’ (family), pero siyempre, may respeto din siya dun sa katapat na show dahil ‘yun naman ang naging tahanan niya for the longest time.”

Aiza had earlier belied speculations on her impending resignation via Twitter and even during her Feb. 25 guest appearance on “Umagang Kay Ganda.”

“Alam naman natin kung ano ang time slot ng ‘Be Careful’ at medyo apektado lang ako doon at ‘yun ang reason. And I’m very happy na ‘yung ‘Be Careful’ family ay very accommodating pagdating doon... They are really trying and doing their best to make it work kahit ganito lang ang naibibigay ko. And I’m very blessed to be a part of such amazing team,” she said.

Whatever Aiza decides in the future, Jodi noted that “it’s her call.”

“Ang alam ko lang na si Aiza (ay) isang maprinsipyong tao,” she added.

“BCWMH” occupied the 10:45 a.m. slot when it opened on July 2012 until it got moved to its current schedule.

With rumors of another time slot shake-up that might put them in direct competition with the variety show, Jodi assured, “Mataas po at malaki po ang respeto namin sa (variety show) ‘Eat Bulaga,’ kasi institusyon naman na po sila eh. Napatunayan na rin naman nila na may mga show na dumating at nawala, pero sila nandoon pa rin. ‘Wag po nating gawing kumpetisyon ito. Alam din naman po namin kung saan po kami lulugar,” she added.

On a lighter note, Jodi is grateful for the continued success of “BCWMH” – her biggest break so far. She even got a little teary-eyed during an audio-visual presentation at the show’s recent press conference, which highlighted its achievements, including their nomination in the Best Telenovela category at the New York Festivals.

“Sobra-sobrang blessing talaga ‘tong dumating. Every time na nakikita ko siya I am reminded na kailangan kong maging thankful sa Panginoon sa lahat ng mga binigay Niya sa akin,” said the award-winning actress.

© Manila Bulletin

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #441 on: March 02, 2013, 04:33:41 AM »
Jodi Sta. Maria, ayaw tapatan ang Eat Bulaga

Friday, March 1, 2013, 0:09

SA NAKARAANG Thanksgiving cum presscon ng Be Careful With My Heart, nagsalita na rin si Jodi Sta. Maria sa nabalitang balak na pagre-resign ni Aiza Seguerra. Ayon sa lumabas na balita, ang pinag-ugatan ng lahat ay dahil nakakatapat ng serye ang EB sa ere, at ito ang nag-udyok na mag-resign ang singer/actress dahil may malaki itong utang na loob sa noontime show kung saan siya nagsimula at sumikat bilang isang child star.

Ayon kay Jodi, mismong si Aiza na ang nagkumpirma sa tweet nito na hindi ito magre-resign sa serye. Naintindihan ni Jodi ang nararamdaman ni Aiza dahil alam niya na may mataas itong respeto sa Eat Bulaga dahil naging tahanan ito ng singer sa loob ng matagal na panahon.

Sa tanong kung alam ba nila na may balak daw na itapat na talaga ang Be Careful… sa Eat Bulaga, hindi raw niya alam ang tanging naisagot sa amin ng aktres. Para kay Jodi, mataas at malaki ang respeto nila sa Eat Bulaga dahil institusyon na ito at napatunayan na nito na may mga show nang dumating at nawala pero hindi natinag ang EB kahit kailan. Ang hiling ni Jodi sana ay huwag silang pagsabungin ng EB dahil alam nila kung saan din sila nakalugar.

Sa kumalat na mga larawan nila ni Jolo Revilla na kasama ni Jodi na nagselebra ng Valentine’s Day, para kay Jodi ay wala namang masama kung mag-dinner sila at may mga kasama silang mga kaibigan, pero nabura ang mga ito sa lumabas na mga pictures kaya nagmukhang silang dalawa lang. Sa sinabi namin na boto sa kanya ang mga magulang ni Jolo na sila Sen. Bong Revilla at Von. Lani Mercado, labis na nagpapasalamat dito si Jodi.

Labis-labis ang pasasalamat ni Jodi sa consistent high ratings ng Be Careful  With My Heart kung saan mas mataas pa nga ito sa ibang primetime serye. Natupad ang pangarap ng aktres na magbigay ng positibong pananaw sa mga manonood.

Dahil pinapanood din ito ng mga kababayan natin sa ibang bansa, magkakaroon ang buong cast ng Be Careful With My Heart sa mga out of the country show. Sa darating na Marso ay nasa Middle East ang buong casts, nasa US at Canada sa Mayo, sa Europe sa August, at sa Japan naman sa Nobyembre.
- See more at: http://www.pinoyparazzi.com/jodi-sta-maria-ayaw-tapatan-ang-eat-bulaga/#sthash.XuZ9lAPJ.dpuf

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #442 on: March 02, 2013, 05:13:02 AM »
Richard Yap stays grounded amid pressures of fame

By Glaiza Jarloc

Thursday, February 28, 2013

CEBUANO actor Richard Yap said that he doesn't let fame get into his head as he thanked television viewers for their continued support of the popular morning series "Be Careful With My Heart."

Although he now enjoys the same level of popularity as Piolo Pascual, John Lloyd Cruz and Gerald Anderson as being a "heartthrob" and almost have the same fan base similar to the younger stars, Richard said he is still the same guy who started in commercials and was fortunate enough to be part of a bigger series.

"To me those are just titles, they don't really affect me. I try to do my best on what's required from me on this show. I don't let it get to me because those things disappear," he said in a recent interview.

Richard got his biggest break on television after playing the role of Papa Chen in "My Binondo Girl" and now as Sir Chief in the hit morning series, which also topbills Jodi Sta. Maria.

Richard said that what keeps him grounded is his family, particularly his wife, whom he spends his free time with.

Richard said that his TV series was well received by many because the characters have always been honest and true on and off camera.

He said the audience is more intelligent now and they understand that he has his own life outside showbiz, just like Jodi.

"I think the viewers now are very matured. They know what's real and reel on tv. I think they appreciated that we've been honest from the start that I'm married. The sincerity and honesty really draw them to the show," Richard said.

"It's the product itself. Ang product naman namin ay yung story and how we portrayed the roles. It's full of love and inspiration. They feel good about the show and they feel good about themselves," he added.

After doing "My Binondo Girl," Richard shared that it took some serious thinking on his part whether or not to continue his old marketing job or try his luck in showbiz.

With the undying support of the fans, he gave acting a try.

"Be Careful With My Heart" now dominates the ratings game as the program garners a regular 30 plus percent in its timeslot.

The cast of the popular series have traveled to Laguna, Batangas, Cavite, key cities in Metro Manila and Subic for a couple of mall tours. In Market, Market in Taguig City alone, the cast were greeted by more than 11,000 fans, the biggest in the show's history.

"Overwhelmed kami sa lahat ng support na pinapakita nila for the show. It makes us happy to see them that they're all happy to see us also. It gives us reason to give them a better show," he ended.

"Be Careful With My Heart" is extended until June of this year. (Sunnex)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #443 on: March 03, 2013, 10:05:55 PM »
Teleseryeng "Be Careful With My Heart" nina Richard Yap at Jodi Sta. Maria patuloy na nangunguna sa ratings mapa Kantar o AGB Mega Manila. Extension ng takbo ng programa, posibleng umabot hanggang December 2013!!

Credit: Kapamilya Gold

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 04, 2013, 04:34:05 PM »
Teleseryeng "Be Careful With My Heart" nina Richard Yap at Jodi Sta. Maria patuloy na nangunguna sa ratings mapa Kantar o AGB Mega Manila. Extension ng takbo ng programa, posibleng umabot hanggang December 2013!!

Please, don't extend BCWMH ayos na ang June-July but December? Impossible for sure magsasawa na din ang mga tao ..

anbu

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 04, 2013, 04:41:35 PM »
Instead of extension, e book 2 na lang.  Lol.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #446 on: March 04, 2013, 08:19:27 PM »

Please, don't extend BCWMH ayos na ang June-July but December? Impossible for sure magsasawa na din ang mga tao ..
Actually not sure if people will be sawa, other soaps have that. I can't get enough of it.

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 05, 2013, 08:25:35 PM »

Actually not sure if people will be sawa, other soaps have that. I can't get enough of it.

sa nakikita ko pag inextend pa nila ito until December ang story nito ay paikot ikot na lang unless we have a expert writer who can make a twist into unexpected situations :)

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 05, 2013, 11:16:40 PM »
Richard Yap hindi nao-offend pag may beki na gustong magpaanak sa kanya!
ABOUT SHOWBIZ Ni Nitz Miralles (Pilipino Star Ngayon)

Isa sa pinagkaguluhan sa nakaraang Gol­den Screen TV Awards si Richard Yap o si Sir Chief ng Be Careful with My Heart.Mula pag­dating ng Teatrino hanggang paglabas, pi­nag­ka­guluhan siya. Kahit nakaupo at nanonood ng awards night, may mga lumapit pa rin para magpakuha ng picture.

Kasama ni Richard ang misis niya sa Tea­trino sa pagtanggap niya ng first award sa En­press o Entertainment Press bilang Outstanding Breakthrough Performance By An Actor para sa My Binondo Girl ng ABS-CBN.

‘Katuwa ang kuwento ni Richard, minsan daw naglalakad siya sa Greenhills, may beki na lumapit sa kanya at ang dialogue ay “anakan mo ako.” Natawa na lang daw siya at never na-offend.

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 05, 2013, 11:17:37 PM »
Richard Yap Uses Marketing Savvy In Steering His Career

Though already a full-timer in showbiz, Richard Yap is still able to use some of the most important principles he picked up in his previous job as a marketing manager.

The 45-year-old actor and lead star of “Be Careful With My Heart” particularly noted that “honesty is the best policy” when dealing with a colleague, client, customer, and even with a fan.

“You should tell them what’s the real score. If people trust you with what you have for them, they’ll come back to you – they will always go back to the people they trust,” he told Bulletin Entertainment at the press conference for his hit daytime series, Monday.

At onset, Richard was truthful in marketing himself: a happily married man with two kids who used to do corporate work while modeling on the side. As simple a “formula” this may be, it works: From “My Binondo Girl” to “Be Careful,” he’s now a certified “Papa ng Bayan.”

“The viewers now are very mature. They know what is reel from the real. I think they appreciated that we were very honest with them from the very start,” he said.

Richard doesn’t make a big deal of whether fans call him Papa Chen or Ser Chief when they see him in public.

“If I’m in another character and maganda naman ‘yung pag-portray ko do’n, madadala rin sila. ‘Pag hindi, ‘yun na ang magiging problema,” he said on transcending the popularity of the characters he plays.

Richard has likewise gained lessons from his work that could come in handy should he return to the corporate world.

“The major thing that I learned here is more on the PR side. Kasi with showbiz, you meet a lot of different people… Kasi nga I’m publicity-shy, even when I was in marketing, hindi ako masyadong ma-chika sa mga clients and all,” he related.

It’s a heart-over-mind matter for Richard when it comes to his stay in show business.

“If you’re not happy with what you’re doing, hindi naman maganda na mag-stay ka just for the money,” he quipped. Indeed.

Fans abroad just might get their own close encounter with Richard, his leading lady Jodi Sta. Maria, and their other co-stars as they embark on the “Be Careful With My Heart” world tour. They are set to visit Middle East (March), USA and Canada (May), Europe (August), and Japan (November).