Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)  (Read 144425 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)
« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2012, 01:34:58 AM »
Bong not meddling with Jolo's love life

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 12/19/2012 8:04 PM | Updated as of 12/20/2012 1:53 PM

MANILA, Philippines – Senator Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr. on Wednesday revealed he is not the type of father who meddles with his son’s love life.

Senator Ramon "Bong" Revilla Jr.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Revilla said he already met actress Jodi Sta. Maria but he does not tell his son Jolo what to do with regards to his personal life.

“Doon sa relasyon nila hindi ako nakikialam eh. Basta sabi ko lang kay Jolo ang importante, masaya ka at kung sino ang mamahalin mo, mahalin mo nang tunay,” he said.

Describing Sta. Maria as a “very nice person,” Revilla admitted he actually watches her television series “Be Careful With My Heart” when he has free time.

In a previous interview, Revilla even thanked the Kapamilya actress for inspiring his son.

Meanwhile, with Christmas just around the corner, Revilla said he cannot be more thankful for all the blessings that he has received this year.

“Sa akin, ang blessings na natanggap ko, maski two years back, kumbaga 'yung suwerte na ibinigay sa akin ng Panginoon talagang tuloy-tuloy eh. Wala nang hihilingan pa si Bong Revilla. Ako naman, binabalik ko rin sa mga tagahanga ko kung paano ko sila mapapaligaya sa pamamaraan ng pelikula, telebisyon o pagtulong,” he said.

Revilla is among the lead stars of the movie "Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at Ako," an entry to this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival.

In the coming year, Revilla said he will devote his time in helping his son Jolo and brother Strike in the 2013 mid-term elections.

“Election year, 2013, I’m going to campaign for my son Jolo, for Strike. Ako ang magiging campaign manager nila. Tutok tayo diyan. I just hope na parehas ang laban,” he said.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2012, 04:34:42 AM »

Maya's early Christmas present for Ser Chief.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2012, 04:35:33 AM »
Luis Manzano to join 'Be Careful With My Heart'

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 12/19/2012 11:13 AM | Updated as of 12/19/2012 1:46 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Actor Luis Manzano is set to join the hit morning series "Be Careful With My Heart."

On his official Twitter account, Manzano hinted that he will be joining the series, which stars Richard Yap and Jodi Sta. Maria.

"Morning guys! Watching 'Be Careful With My Heart,'" Manzano tweeted.

Asked by one of his followers if he will be the soap's newest guest star, Manzano just replied: "hihi."

A source of ABS-CBNnews.com confirmed that Manzano started taping for the series on Wednesday morning.

"Be Careful With My Heart," airs everyday, 11:15 a.m., before "It's Showtime" on ABS-CBN's Prime-Tanghali, while "Be Careful With My Heart Sabado Rewind" airs every Saturday, 10:30 a.m.
REPOSTED for new page.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2012, 04:42:23 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #184 on: December 21, 2012, 04:42:46 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2012, 06:39:53 AM »

I'm excited to see the reunion of Jodi Mango and Luis Manzanas! :)

anbu

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2012, 06:49:58 AM »
Luis is coming, finally! Another good choice imo.  And I think a better replacement for Wendell Ramos.  He is perfect for this type of show, since he is good in rom com movies. 

So it's safe to say that he will be Maya' love interest? It just keeps getting better and better.  Especially with the kilig moments coming back.

I hope he shows up tomorrow, like Assunta did before.  Hopefully he shows up this week.

Looks like the story is slowly setting up for the pairing of Ser Chief and Ina.  Also Ina is favoring Maya, I'm worried that the supervisor will take this negatively.  She has that mataray look.  Lol.

Finally another pasabog.  Lol.
Jodi Mango and Luis Manzanas reunion, lol :) Well let Wendell continually regret for staying on TV5, he missed him big opportunity. Can't wait to see Luis as a pilot, lol.

He did start taping the other day so let's see when he'll appear.

Yeah I don't really like that Diana lady (supervisor). BTW why were Jane and Jessica chosen as 2 of the 3 to go to the airport the first time around. They didn't seem at all attentive during their intern sessions/lessons and they even took Maya's credit while they were disrespecting that trying hard to speak English, Filipina. In what world were they chosen over the others?

Iirc, it's bec. maya was absent due to Manang Fe getting sick.  She stayed with her in the hospital together with Ser Chief.

Edit:  O-M-Geeeeeeee!  I finally saw the preview and Luis finally showed up!  He and Ser Chief had a handshake!   This is really exciting!  Been awhile since I got excited watching a teleserye.

I think Luis will be sort of a presco type character.  Like a spoiled rich kid type maybe.  Finally, 4 people like in kdrama.   Can't wait.  Let the love and jealousy fill the air this Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:07:07 AM by anbu »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2012, 07:41:39 AM »
Iirc, it's bec. maya was absent due to Manang Fe getting sick.  She stayed with her in the hospital together with Ser Chief.

Edit:  O-M-Geeeeeeee!  I finally saw the preview and Luis finally showed up!  He and Ser Chief had a handshake!   This is really exciting!  Been awhile since I got excited watching a teleserye.

I think Luis will be sort of a presco type character.  Like a spoiled rich kid type maybe.  Finally, 4 people like in kdrama.   Can't wait.  Let the love and jealousy fill the air this Christmas.
Well I understand that she missed that day because of Manang Fe but why were Jane and Jessica chosen? What did they do to earn that right?

Glad you are a big fan of brother Swerte. :)

He seems like he is definitely 'presco'... I hope to see the Bergy2x dance somewhere, lol.

What are your thoughts on NikNik/Nikkigracelim and Nicolo? I'm actually highly entertained by them together.

BTW, forgot to mention this one but isn't Len-Len (she's quite adorable) too tall and actually older looking than Cho? #justsaying

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #188 on: December 22, 2012, 05:26:50 AM »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:54:42 PM by TFC Godfather »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #189 on: December 22, 2012, 12:53:11 PM »

Thoughts on James (Luis Manzano) now being part of BCWMH? Love square fast approaching?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2012, 09:08:16 AM »

James or Ser Chief, Maya>

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2012, 05:35:17 PM »
Luis Manzano eeksena sa Be Careful With My Heart.

Posted in ShowBIZ 22. Dec, 2012

High na high ang feeling ng actor-host na si Luis Manzano sa pagkakasali sa kanya sa hit daytime kilig-serye ng ABS-CBN na “Be Careful With My Heart.” Gagampanan ni Luis ang karakter ni James Ventura, ang vice president for flight operations ng Time Airways, ang kumpanya kung saan OJT (on-the-job trainee) ang role ni Jodi Sta. Maria na si Maya.

“Nang malaman kong magiging part ako ng show, I was very ecstatic because I’m a fan of the show to begin with,” pahayag ni Luis na excited nang muling makasama si Jodi. “Jodi is really my first partner in showbiz so it’s a pleasure being able to work with her again.”

Nang tanungin kung dapat bang katakutan ng fans ang pagpasok ng role niyang si James sa love story nina Maya at Sir Chief (Richard Yap), walang ibang nabanggit si Luis kundi, “Abangan! But I hope you guys enjoy my character. Pare-pareho tayong fans ng show.”

Samantala, isang espesyal na regalo ang handog sa fans nina Maya at Sir Chief ngayong Holiday season sa paglabas ng Star Home Video ng “Be Careful With My Heart” DVDs. Sa halagang P199, maaari nang muling balik-balikan ang nakaaaliw at nakakikilig na episodes ng no.1 daytime TV program sa buong Pilipinas. Maaari nang mabili ang volumes 1, 2, 3 at 4 ng “Be Careful With My Heart” DVD sa lahat ng record stores nationwide.

Huwag palampasin ang “Be Careful With My Heart,” araw-araw, 11:15am, bago mag-”It’s Showtime,” sa Primetanghali ng ABS-CBN. Samantala, mapapanood naman ang “Be Careful With My Heart Sabado Rewind” tuwing Sabado, 10:30am, bago mag-”It’s Showtime.”

Send me your Invites: TweetBiz is open for invitation from any of your events Interviews, Product Launch, Press cons, Music, Movies or Product Reviews kindly send me email at tweetbiz@hotmail.com

kelly_yap

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 24, 2012, 01:38:00 PM »

I'm excited to see the reunion of Jodi Mango and Luis Manzanas! :)

Nice play of names! Hahahaha! ^_^ Merry Christmas, Kapamilya! ^_^

kelly_yap

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 24, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!! Sobrang Saya! Is Miss Lisa playing as the Fairy Godmother? Suggesting shoes for presents? ^_^

Cute na cute yung bumili ng shoes si Ser Chief for Maya. Naalala ko tuloy si Kang Shin Woo at si Go Mi Nam! ^_^

anbu

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 24, 2012, 02:51:17 PM »

James or Ser Chief, Maya>

I really like this pic.  Reminds me of those kdramas.

I like the NikkixNicolo pairing so far.  Much more than the boring LukexJoey.  Lol.