Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: About MLB The Show 18' Patch 1.10 Notes  (Read 1745 times)

5mmo

• View Profile
About MLB The Show 18' Patch 1.10 Notes
« on: June 01, 2018, 09:07:57 AM »
MLB The Show 18 Stubs The newest MLB The Show 18 patch has been released and it will have a major impact on the hitting dynamic in the game.

Here are more excerpts from the notes about the impact of the patch on multiplayer games:

In two-player games hit types will more closely match PCI input (after timing attributes and all other factors are involved). Single-player is unaffected.

Notes: This is a slight reduction of simulation aspects that we mentioned earlier that could have pushed a hit type up or down two categories based on the hitters fly-ball or ground-ball tendencies. To clarify we haven't completely removed those tendencies but they have been reduced to better match the results of your inputs. Remember there are a lot variables that go into every hit ball.

Slightly smaller PCI coverage affecting weak hits and tip fouls. Does not affect solid region of the PCI. This change affects all modes.

Notes: We made this change in response to not only the feedback we've been hearing but also in response to the current meta and our own data analysis. The change will inevitably induce more swing-and-misses especially for low vision/contact hitters. Remember that the PCI does not represent the barrel of the bat.

(In this example we showcase Mark Reynolds 80 OVR Adam Jones 86 OVR All-Star Flashback)

Accuracy improvement for Swing Analysis PCI feedback especially when swinging early outside or late inside. This affects the visual OSD only and not gameplay or results.

Notes: Keep in mind that even within ‘Good’ timing feedback you can be slightly early or late – when early outside or late inside this triggers a small power penalty and moves the PCI slightly.

Smaller PCI and slightly increased pitch speeds in Ranked Seasons Battle Royale and Events.

Welcome to our website to buy MLB The Show 18 Stubs at https://www.5mmo.com/mlb-show-18-stubs-cheap/ MLB 18 Stubs

Mawwan

• View Profile
Re: About MLB The Show 18' Patch 1.10 Notes
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 01:21:53 PM »
I think, but I do not know what to do next. I will be near, but I do not know what will happen. I think that many people doubt it.
 เที่ยวเมืองไทยที่ไหนดี