Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Asian Films: General Discussions (OT)  (Read 69075 times)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
Re: Asian Films: General Discussions (OT)
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2013, 07:46:14 AM »
I saw it while watching a movie na may Dagger sa title da c1 kagabi

foreveryoung

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2013, 03:49:52 PM »
After Crazy Little Thing Called Love's re-airing on Kapamilya Blockbusters malaki ang chance ulit na makita nating ang pagbabalik ng Asian Films sa KB!

Request na sa mga movies na gusto nyo mapanood dito :D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 03:58:49 PM by Yeo Wool »

foreveryoung

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2013, 03:56:18 PM »
For me ABS please air:

*Paradise Kiss ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*Death Note ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*100 Days with Mr Arrogant ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*My Little Black Mini Dress ♥ ♥ ♥
*Windstruck ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*A Moment To Remember ♥ ♥ ♥
*The Classic ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*A Millionaire's First Love ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*My Girlfriend Is An Agent ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*You're My Pet ♥ ♥ ♥
*Baby And Me ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[kung kaya ng budget nyo since medyo bago pa yan at mahal XD]

*A Werewolf Boy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*Secretly, Greatly ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
*The Thieves ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »
I want BLIND to air on ABS-CBN.....

foreveryoung

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2013, 04:57:18 PM »
I want BLIND to air on ABS-CBN.....
it already has though  ???

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2013, 05:17:21 PM »

foreveryoung

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2013, 04:43:56 PM »
OMG Suddenly addicted to KANG DONG WON Ghaad his movies are the best!

I just finished THE DUELIST with Ha Ji Won at kakaiba sya! Ang ganda ng fight scenes! "They were fighting.... but they also seemed like dancing" ang ganda di ko maexplain! [ Eto link oh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1VvwqY6Htg ] Pero ewan ko kung magugustuhan ng iba kasi indie-esque sya.

Kakaiyak rin ung TEMPTATION OF WOLVES - ito mas mainstream at mas relatable. Romantic melodrama. :'( Nothing to do with wolves btw. Wolves is just a metaphor for the guys XD

Ang ganda rin nung HAUNTERS nya kontrabida naman sya ni Go Soo grabe WOW! Ang galing nyang umarte; interesting din character nya rito - about a guy who can control people with his eyes and lead them to their death - may pagka L of Death Note ang character nya!

Kung gusto nyo comedy JEON WOO CHI - the movie that started the whole reincarnation past-to-present storyline! Clap clap! First movie ko nya and definitely did not disappoint! ;D

Ang ganda rin ng SECRET REUNION now one of my top 3 action films next to Thieves and Secretly Greatly :)) Heartwarming story with a very nice ending! ;D

I'm planning to watch all his projects! So far I definitely recommend all movies listed! :))

No wonder he's one of Korea's top actors! *bows*

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 12:23:04 PM by Yeo Wool »

Destiny22

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2013, 12:33:38 PM »
OMG Suddenly addicted to KANG DONG WON Ghaad his movies are the best!

I just finished THE DUELIST with Ha Ji Won at kakaiba sya! Ang ganda ng fight scenes! "They were fighting.... but they also seemed like dancing" ang ganda di ko maexplain! [ Eto link oh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1VvwqY6Htg ] Pero ewan ko kung magugustuhan ng iba kasi indie-esque sya.

Kakaiyak rin ung TEMPTATION OF WOLVES - ito mas mainstream at mas relatable. Romantic melodrama. :'( Nothing to do with wolves btw. Wolves is just a metaphor for the guys XD

Ang ganda rin nung HAUNTERS nya kontrabida naman sya ni Go Soo grabe WOW! Ang galing nyang umarte; interesting din character nya rito - about a guy who can control people with his eyes and lead them to their death - may pagka L of Death Note ang character nya!

Kung gusto nyo comedy JEON WOO CHI - the movie that started the whole reincarnation past-to-present storyline! Clap clap! First movie ko nya and definitely did not disappoint! ;D

Ang ganda rin ng SECRET REUNION now one of my top 3 action films next to Thieves and Secretly Greatly :)) Heartwarming story with a very nice ending! ;D

I'm planning to watch all his projects! So far I definitely recommend all movies listed! :))

No wonder he's one of Korea's top actors! *bows*

hahah! meron na akong papanuodin sa rest dayyyy! hahaha! SALAMAT!  :D
back to HYUNZY XD

Dreamscape

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2013, 03:48:26 AM »

MY BOYFRIENDS (STARRING JIRO WANG)

THE THIEVES (starring KIM SOO HYUN) -

SECRETLY, GREATLY!!!  (starring KIM SOO HYUN)

foreveryoung

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2013, 09:32:53 AM »
OMG YES! They're back for a full-length movie! ;D ;D ;D Sana next ay Jun Ji Hyun and Kang Dong Won movie! kkkk

=======================

Song Hye-kyo on a new movie with Gang Dong-won titled "My Palpitating Life".

Actress Song Hye Gyo has been confirmed for her next film project, “My Palpitating Life.”

On October 13, film industry insiders commented, “Song Hye Gyo has finalized her decision to appear in Lee Jae Yong director’s newest film, ‘My Palpitating Life.’”

“My Palpitating Life” is based on the same-title novel by Kim Ae Ran and is about a boy with progeria syndrome, which is when a person has symptoms of aging at a very early age, and his parents, who look younger than him.

Song Hye Gyo will be playing the role of the mother.

Director Lee Jae Yong is famous for his past films such as “An Affair,” “Scandal,” “Actresses,” and “Behind the Camera.”

Industry insiders also commented, “Song Hye Gyo has been a fan of Lee Jae Yong and always wanted to work with him,” and “She was able to join the cast out of respect for the director as well as the reliance of the original novel.”

The husband and father role to play alongside Song Hye Gyo is yet to be confirmed. The insiders added, “The film is currently at a free production stage. After the male lead is confirmed, the film will kick off at the end of January.

Song Hye Gyo is currently filming “Shengsilian” in Beijing. She will be returning to Korea for “My Palpitating Life” afterwards in January.

SOOMPI

Dreamscape

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2014, 12:12:30 AM »

LOOKING FORWARD TO LEE MIN HO'S UPCOMING MOVIE  "GANGNAM BLUES"

Kogi

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2014, 03:55:48 PM »
Lee Hongki's new film ROCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR now has english subs at gooddrama.net!!

Kogi

« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2014, 05:24:38 PM »
Just finished "The Crucible" aka "Silenced" starring Gong Yoo. Such an excellent film!

It was so painful to watch knowing it was based on real-life events... I hope by now the victims has gotten the justice they deserve...  :'( :'( So many lessons you can pick up from this film  :'(

eva2014

• Undercover Boss / The Hunger Games / Royal Pirates
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2014, 12:47:02 AM »
dahil uso ang throwback

This song!!

1000 Years - Kang Eun Soo
from "Innocent Steps" starring Moon Geun Young and Park Gun Hyung

audio on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQDO3SabI2s

tangent-
And this CF slash Music Video that featured a sexy dancing MGY!

Moon Geun Young - &design
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9itNvRlQIdM

Kogi

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2014, 12:55:00 PM »
Just finished Taiwan's "You Are The Apple of My Eye" !! Great film and super relatable! Reminded me of Reply 1997. So much heart :))