Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: ASAP 19 (OT)  (Read 50773 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: ASAP 18 (OT)
« Reply #405 on: September 21, 2013, 07:11:08 PM »
Daniel Padilla, Richard Yap, The Voice PH Top 8 on ASAP 18 (September 22)

Posted on September 21, 2013 | 9:56 AM

Teen King of Philippine Showbiz Daniel Padilla and “Be Careful With My Heart” heartthrob Richard ‘Ser Chief’ Yap will treat TV viewers with an afternoon of music, magic, and romance this Sunday (September 22) as they celebrate newest milestones in their careers in “ASAP 18.”

Daniel Padilla and Richard Yap Fill ASAP 18 with Music, Magic and Romance (September 22)

Fall in love with the magic of Daniel’s voice as he receives a gold record award for his sophomore album ‘DJP;’ while Ser Chief serenades fans with the launch of his self-titled debut album under Star Records.

“ASAP 18” doubles the fun and love through the must-see sneak peek of Charice and Aiza Seguerra’s upcoming concert ‘Power of Two;’ followed by the romantic production number of some of the most sought after teleserye love teams Julia Montes and Enchong Dee of “Muling Buksan Ang Puso,” Andrea Brillantes and Bugoy Cariño of “Annaliza,” and Daniel and Kathryn Bernardo of “Got to Believe.”

The celebration will keep on going as the whole ASAP Kapamilya throws a grand triple birthday bash for Zia Quizon, Robi Domingo, and Jericho Rosales.

Meanwhile, witness the world-class vocal battle of “The Voice of the Philippines” top 8 artists Thor, Janice Javier, Morisette Amon, Klarisse de Guzman, Paolo Onesa, Myk Perez, Mitoy, and Radha, together with the “ASAP 18” music icons Martin Nievera, Lani Misalucha, ZsaZsa Padilla, and Gary Valenciano.

Get ready for a mind-blowing Supahdance experience from Iza Calzado, Gerald Anderson, Maja Salvador, Shaina Magdayao, Erich Gonzales, Nikki Gil, Rayver Cruz, Empress, John Prats, Iya Villania, Joseph Marco, Sam Concepcion, and Karylle; together with Saicy Aguila, Aiko Climaco, Sunshine Garcia, and Jopay Paguia.

Travel back in time and pay tribute to the music of OPM icon Hajji Alejandro; and prepare for the hair-raising musical ‘throwback’ treat from Piolo Pascual, Erik Santos, Jed Madela, Angeline Quinto, and ASAP Sessionistas.

Don’t miss the country’s longest-running, award-winning variety show, “ASAP 18,” this Sunday, 12 noon, on ABS-CBN.

For interested viewers who want to purchase ASAP official merchandise, simply visit the ABS-CBN Store located at the ground floor of ELJ building in Quezon City, or visit ABSCBNstore.shopinas.com and MyRegalo.com.

For updates, photos and to hang out live with the stars at ASAP Chill-Out, visit http://asap.abs-cbn.com/, ‘like’ http://facebook.com/asapofficial, follow @ASAPOFFICIAL on Twitter, and know the latest happenings in “ASAP 18” by tweeting the hashtag #ASAPTimeMachine.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #406 on: September 21, 2013, 07:17:46 PM »
Ser Chief Richard Yap Releases Debut Album under Star Records

Posted on September 21, 2013 | 9:04 AM

Be Careful With My Heart lead actor Richard Yap, who is well known by TV viewers as ‘Ser Chief,’ is thrilled over the launch of his first-ever recording album under Star Records.

“It is a dream-come-true because I’ve always wanted to sing since I was a kid,” said the other half of the ‘Ser Chief-Maya’ (Jodi Sta. Maria) love team. “I am thankful to our teleserye because through our official soundtrack, people discovered that I can sing.”

Ser Chief Richard Yap Releases Self-titled Debut Album under Star Records

The actor shared that his self-titled debut album is just like their TV series–a feel-good, easy listening collection of tracks composed of nine revivals that were all chosen by ‘Ser Chief’ himself. The carrier single of the album is “Don’t Know What To Do, Don’t Know What To Say.”

“It covers all genres, from pop to ballad to alternative, appealing not only to music fans in my age group but also to the teens and in-betweens,” said Richard, who stressed that his album is entirely different from “Be Careful With My Heart” album. “This is very special for me because I put a lot of hard work in it so that we could come up with something that’s really worth paying for. I’m hoping that all of my supporters will love it too.”

Richard, who grew up listening to the music of Queen, Barry Manilow, Kenny Rogers, Hall and Oates, Phil Collins, and Mike Francis, feels no pressure getting compared with other talented singers in the country.

“I don’t think there’s a need to compare because we have different musical choices and different target audiences,” he explained.

Featured in Richard’s solo debut album under Star Records are revivals of “Promise Ain’t Enough,” “Think I’m In Love Again,” “Can Find No Reason,” “You Take My Breath Away,” “Chasing Cars,” “High,” “Afterglow,” and the Chinese version of “Oh Babe.” The album also carries the bonus tracks “Please Be Careful With My Heart” and “Salamat.”

Richard’s first album is now available at all record bars nationwide for only P250. Digital tracks can also be downloaded via Amazon.com, Mymusicstore.com.ph and iTunes. For more information visit Star Records’ Facebook fan page at facebook.com/starrecordsphil or follow @starrecordsph on Twitter.

rockdaboat

• i love TFC - Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 23, 2013, 10:11:27 AM »
Happy to see a dance prod with aiko, saicy, jopay and sunshine. however it was kind of short and they did not really get a chance to exhibit all the stunts they can do. i'd rather see more aiko than raver.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #408 on: September 28, 2013, 10:47:01 AM »
The Voice Philippines Coaches World-Class Vocal Showdown on ASAP 18 (September 29)

Posted on September 28, 2013 | 9:43 AM

Before the highly anticipated grand finals of “The Voice of the Philippines” on Sunday (September 29) night, coaches Lea Salonga, Sarah Geronimo, Bamboo, and Apl de Ap will first join forces in “ASAP 18” for one world-class vocal showdown that TV viewers will never forget.

The Voice Philippines Coaches World-Class Vocal Showdown on ASAP 18 (September 29)

“ASAP 18” triples the fun and entertainment with back-to-back-to-back surprises including the fierce production number of Andi Eigenmann together with the whole cast of the newest Kapamilya Gold teleserye “Galema: Ang Anak Ni Zuma;” the sizzling treat of upcoming Primetime Bida drama series “Maria Mercedes” lead stars Jessy Mendiola, Jason Abalos, and Jake Cuenca; and the show-stopping performance of Comedy Queen and lead star of soon to be released movie “Kung Fu Divas” Ai Ai delas Alas.

Fall in love as Julia Montes, Enrique Gil, and Enchong Dee grace “ASAP 18” center stage for the grand farewell of ABS-CBN’s top-rating primetime teleserye “Muling Buksan Ang Puso.”

Witness the greatness of Filipino talent with the must-see surprise of “Alagwa” star Jericho Rosales; and the grand launch of Juris’s newest album ‘Dreaming of You.’

Get ready for the sweetest candy fair-inspired smash up dance number of Kapamilya teen stars Kathryn Bernardo, Jane Oineza, Paul Salas, Sharlene San Pedro, Alexa Ilacad, and Nash Aguas.

Meanwhile, feel the power of romance as Mr. Pure Energy Gary Valenciano tells the story behind the ‘Have You Seen Her’ (HUSH) project of Filipino-American musician Brad Go in his ‘With Love Gary V’ segment.

Dance to the beat of the music with dance floor royalties Maja Salvador and Shaina Magdayao in the supah hot clash dance ‘MASH;’ followed by the show-stopping Supahdance showcase of Sam Milby, John Prats, Erich Gonzales, Nikki Gil, Iya Villania, Rayver Cruz, Denise Laurel, JC de Vera, Joseph Marco, and Iza Calzado.

Also, watch out for the jaw-dropping and hair-raising musical spectacled prepared by Martin Nievera, ZsaZsa Padilla, Piolo Pascual, Vina Morales, Jed Madela, Erik Santos, Aiza Seguerra, Angeline Quinto, and Charice; and the romantic serenade of ASAP Sessionistas and ASAP Covers with True Faith vocalist Medwin Marfil.

Don’t miss the country’s longest-running, award-winning variety show, “ASAP 18,” this Sunday, 12 noon, on ABS-CBN.

For viewers who want to purchase ASAP official merchandise, simply visit the ABS-CBN Store located at the ground floor of ELJ building in Quezon City, or visit ABSCBNstore.shopinas.com and MyRegalo.com.

For updates, photos and to hang out live with the stars at ASAP Chill-Out, visit http://asap.abs-cbn.com/, ‘like’ http://facebook.com/asapofficial, follow @ASAPOFFICIAL on Twitter, and know the latest happenings in “ASAP 18” by tweeting the hashtag #ASAPAmazing.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #409 on: October 18, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »
'She is back' Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZNNpvrrjw

Sarah G is returning to ASAP soon?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #410 on: October 18, 2013, 08:26:28 PM »
ASAP Viewers' Choice Awards 2013 teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNmYmeO4YA

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #411 on: October 23, 2013, 07:22:53 PM »
Aiza, girlfriend go public with relationship

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 10/22/2013 8:56 PM | Updated as of 10/22/2013 9:38 PM

Singer Aiza Seguerra (right) and her girlfriend, former beauty queen and actress Liza Diño, pose for a photo posted by the latter on her Instagram page.

MANILA -- Openly gay singer Aiza Seguerra and her girlfriend, actress Liza Diño, have become more open about their relationship in recent weeks, with the couple taking to social media to profess their love for each other.

In several posts on image-sharing service Instagram, as well as on Twitter, Seguerra and Diño refer to each other as "family" and "love."

The couple, in a number of photos, is also seen with a young girl they refer to as "baby." Diño, on her Twitter page, describes herself as a "devoted mom."

In the caption of a photo showing her with Seguerra, Diño said, "Makatabi palang kita parang langit na. Mahal na mahal kita! I'm the luckiest woman on earth. You are my life, love!"

Seguerra, meanwhile, expressed her gratitude to Diño for being a part of her life. The "Be Careful With My Heart" star, in a caption of one of their photos together, said a lifetime would not suffice to thank her girlfriend.

"Paano sasabihin na ikaw ang pinakamagandang biyayang ibinigay sa akin? Paano mo malalaman na ikaw ang pinaka espesyal na regalong natanggap ko? Paano ko ipapakita ang kasiyahan ko dahil nandito ka na sa buhay ko? Paano ako magpapasalamat sa lahat ng kabutihan mo sa akin? Kulang ang salita at gawa. Kulang ang araw araw. Kulang ang habangbuhay, mahal ko," Seguerra said.

While Diño and Seguerra first confirmed their relationship during the singer's September 28 concert with Charice Pempengco, the couple, Diño maintained, never attempted to hide their romantic ties.

Noting Seguerra to be her first same-sex partner, Diño admitted being initially "scared" of entering the relationship. According to her, she was concerned at first about what her family might think.

"When I decided that I would be with her, it wasn't 'okay, girl,'" Diño was quoted as saying by entertainment news site Philippine Entertainment Portal in a recent interview. "I fell in love with the soul. I fell in love with the person."

"I've been through relationships… I opened up my heart to the possibility of loving and opening up my heart to love kahit sino pa siya—kahit babae... "It just so happened that it's Aiza and I've never been happier," said Diño, who was a runner-up in the 2011 Mutya ng Pilipinas pageant.

Diño, who won best actress in the New Wave section of 2012 Metro Manila Film Festival, is reportedly set to join the cast of ABS-CBN's upcoming fantasy-drama series "Mira Bella."

lacsi08

• Melason
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 27, 2013, 09:30:43 PM »

miosiojo
1 day ago
#Honesto cast in #ASAP. @mellyricks09 @josephcmarco @super_janice Joel Torre Noni Buencamino with Gary V singing the #Pananagutan Theme Song

lacsi08

• Melason
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 27, 2013, 09:43:04 PM »

jan ishi baloy ‏@janishi28 2h
ZZP spiel w/Honesto cast..#zsazsapadilla pic.twitter.com/bReTRWFMIa

lacsi08

• Melason
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 27, 2013, 09:49:44 PM »

olivezarate
1 day ago
#Honesto Casts at Asap chillout! Bukas na sa Primetime Bida!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #415 on: November 02, 2013, 06:02:59 PM »
“ASAP 18″ CELEBRATES SARAH G’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY IN SHOWBIZ

October 31, 2013 3:39 pm
    admin

Sarah G“ASAP 18” kicks off the month of November with grand celebrations and surprises this Sunday (November 3) as ASAP Kapamilya throws a milestone party for the 10th anniversary in showbiz of Popstar Sarah Geronimo. Sarah’s celebration becomes even more special as she receives a platinum record award for her newest album “Expressions.”

Aside from the Popstar’s anniversary, back-to-back-to-back surprises are in store for TV viewers as Martin Nievera, Erik Santos, and Jed Madela give sneak-peeks of their upcoming solo concerts this November.

Meanwhile, join Mr. Pure Energy Gary Valenciano in ‘With Love, Gary V’ as he goes on a journey to Iloilo to share the story of Teresita ‘Auntie Terry’ Sajonia, the Filipino who inspired the Cannes-winning Singaporean film “Ilo Ilo.”

Groove to the beat with the breathtaking dance showdown of Kim Chiu, Iya Villania, John Prats, Ella Cruz, Nash Aguas, Bugoy Cariño, Brenna Garcia, and Sam Milby on ‘Supahdance.’

Get ready to be blown away by the hair-raising concert experience from Arnel Pineda, Charice, Yeng Constantino, Aiza Seguerra, Nikki Gil, KZ Tandingan, Abra, Klarisse de Guzman, Myk Perez, and the ASAP Sessionistas.

Fans and TV viewers may vote for the ‘2013 ASAP Pop Viewers’ Choice Awards’ through text and online voting at ASAP.abs-cbn.com. Kapamilyas may also vote by filling out the ‘POP Balota’ included in Star Studio and Chalk magazines, and submitting it through the available drop boxes in ABS-CBN regional offices and National Bookstore branches nationwide.

For viewers who want to purchase ASAP official merchandise, simply visit the ABS-CBN Store located at the ground floor of ELJ building in Quezon City, or visit ABSCBNstore.shopinas.com and MyRegalo.com.

Visit ASAP.abs-cbn.com to hang-out live with stars at ASAP Chill-Out. Also join the fun at “ASAP 18′s” official social networking accounts at Facebook.com/asapofficial and Twitter.com/ASAPOFFICIAL, and know the latest happenings in “ASAP 18” by tweeting the hashtag #ASAPSpectacular.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #416 on: December 06, 2013, 01:01:43 AM »
BOOM: Inaasahang maraming kasalan tayong masasaksihan sa susunod na taon dahil sa may mga naririnig na kaming nakatakdang magpa­kasal sa taong 2014.

Sa January daw ay ang kasalang Drew Arellano at Iya Villania, at sa Marso naman daw sina Karylle at Yael Yuzon.

Bahagyang nagulat si Dingdong Dantes nang hiningan ito ng reaksiyon sa balak na pagpapakasal ni Karylle. Masaya raw siya para sa dating kasintahan.

Ang isa pang inaabangan naming magkumpirma ng kasal ay sina Dingdong at Marian Rivera, at malay natin baka pati sina Vic Sotto at Pauleen Luna.

Abangan!

justAnerdy

• Hyoonie Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 08, 2013, 09:06:09 PM »
Napanood sa youtube yung prod ng Gimme 5..

Mukhang Lipsynch..

Sana naglive na lang..o kaya ang kinuha nila ay yung marunong talagang kumanta hindi yung gwapo lang..

To be honest, after ng The Voice hindi ko na ma-take yung mga naglilisynch sa ASAP tsaka yung lipsynch na nga..ghost singer pa ang gamit..buti pa si Anne Curtis nagli-live..

Nanghihinayang ako kasi ang dami daming talented singers dito sa atin pero hindi nabibigyan ng exposure..Like AKA JAM

Sana itigil na ng ASAP yung paglilipsynch..

erzo01

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 18, 2013, 04:41:58 PM »
May mga madadagdag sa ASAP: sina Tutti Caringal ng 6 Cycle Mind at The Voice finalists Morissette Amon, Klarisse De Guzman, at Pao Onesa. Pormal na raw silang nag-meeting.   
about 18 hours ago

http://www.pep.ph/news/pepalerts/read/1387289560

Shaun

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 21, 2013, 12:29:36 PM »
After ASAP 18, ano naman kaya ang bagong title ng ASAP next year. Baka ASAP 2014
He who wants to wear the crown, bear its weight                                                            —THE HEIRS