Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: ASAP 19 (OT)  (Read 44519 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: ASAP 18 (OT)
« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2013, 07:15:29 PM »
Sunday All Stars: Same Artists, Different Format, One Sunday Entertainment

Posted on June 8, 2013 | 10:52 AM

The Kapuso network will air soon the replacement of Party Pilipinas, the defunct Sunday musical variety show of GMA-7. Titled Sunday All Stars, the show promised an all-out fun Sunday afternoon for the whole family.

Sunday All Stars

According to reports and press releases, Sunday All Stars will infuse a new level of noontime TV experience with music and games. Every week, there will also be a showdown of 4 celebrity teams headed by Christian Bautista, Mark Bautista, Jolina Magdangal and Jennylyn Mercado.

SOP and Party Pilipinas mainstays Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Jaya and Janno Gibbs will also be part of Sunday All Stars together with younger generations of Kapuso stars including Heart Evangelista, Lovi Poe, Carla Abellana, Rachelle Ann Go, Julie Anne San Jose, Elmo Magalona, Alden Richards, Glaiza de Castro and a lot more.

In previous reports after Party Pilipinas was axed, it was revealed that 50% of the defunct's show cast members will be part of its replacement and it's not surprising to see the ones above in the new show. After all, they were the stars referred to in the title Sunday All Stars.

Directed by Rommel Gacho, Sunday All Stars "will definitely bring fun and excitement every Sunday afternoon through its world-class performers, ground-breaking concepts, and inventive production numbers this June," said a press release.

On its Facebook page, it was indicated that Sunday All Stars will go head-to-head with longest-running Sunday musical variety show ASAP 18 starting June 16. Can the tested formula of celebrity competitions with loud numbers and extravagant production value save GMA-7's Sunday noontime?

We'll just see on the 16th.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2013, 07:26:45 PM »
Sarah Geronimo, Daniel Padilla and Bamboo Lead ASAP 18 Celebration this June 9

Posted on June 8, 2013 | 9:29 AM

ASAP 18 is going back in time and travel to the ‘80s this Sunday (June 9) as Daniel Padilla, Bamboo, and Sarah Geronimo lead the celebration with non-stop timeless and classic performances on the ASAP centerstage.

Sarah Geronimo, Daniel Padilla and Bamboo Lead ASAP 18 Celebration this June 9

Revive the beauty and spirit of the ‘80s music with the astonishing vocal act of Asia’s Nightingale Lani Misalucha; and the hair-raising musical performances of the biggest ‘80s OPM icons Gary Valenciano, Martin Nievera, ZsaZsa Padilla, Randy Santiago, and Jamie Rivera.

Get ready for the most colorful and funky celebration as the whole ASAP Kapamilya welcomes and congratulates the “Pilipinas Got Talent 4” grand winner Roel Manlangit; followed by Kim Chiu and Maja Salvador’s must-watch collaboration for the grand farewell of “Ina Kapatid Anak.”

Meanwhile, Mr. Pure Energy Gary V. and OPM band vocalist Rico Blanco will level up the energy on the concert stage as they awaken everyone’s love for the Philippines in their special number for the upcoming Independence Day

Groove to the beat of the ‘80s with the most explosive dance moves of Vina Morales, Iza Calzado, Nikki Gil, Gerald Anderson, Julia Montes, Kathryn Bernardo, Empress, John Prats, Rayver Cruz, Iya Villania, Meg Imperial, and KC Concepcion in ‘Supahdance;’ and sing-along with the best of the best concert treats of the decade prepared by Toni Gonzaga, Yeng Constantino, Jed Madela, Kean Cipriano, KZ Tandingan, Paolo Valenciano, and Piolo Pascual.

Celebrate the greatness of the ‘80s in the country’s longest-running, award-winning variety show, “ASAP 18” this Sunday, 12:15 noon, on ABS-CBN. For updates, photos and to hang out live with the stars at ASAP Chill-Out, simply visithttp://asap.abs-cbn.com/, ‘like’ http://facebook.com/asapofficial, follow @ASAPOFFICIAL on Twitter, and know the latest happenings in “ASAP 18” by tweeting the hashtag #ASAPLoves80s.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

Solid Showtimer

• VhongAnne for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Remake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 17, 2013, 07:41:43 PM »
ABS-CBN's ASAP 18 remains undefeated, GMA's SAS or Sunday All Stars failed to beat the 18-year domination of ASAP.

Kantar Media National Ratings

June 16, Sunday
ASAP 18 (12.6%) vs. Sunday All Stars (10.0%)

Pure Love - Monday to Friday - 5:45 PM - ABS-CBN Primetime Bida

Solid Showtimer

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 17, 2013, 07:46:58 PM »
ASAP18 proves its domination despite the launching of its newest rival program. It posted multiple trending topics yesterday on Twitter. Some of the Worldwide trends were Angel Locsin, Billy Crawford, Kathniel and Parking5. It also dominated top 10 Philippine trends while the rival program, SAS or Sunday All Stars, posted only one Philippine trend

ASAP18 RULES!!!

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 17, 2013, 08:12:09 PM »
ABS-CBN's ASAP 18 remains undefeated, GMA's SAS or Sunday All Stars failed to beat the 18-year domination of ASAP.

June 16, Sunday

Afraid it would go the other way around, not only on the afternoon line up but Primetime too.

Solid Showtimer

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 17, 2013, 08:15:20 PM »

June 16, Sunday

Afraid it would go the other way around, not only on the afternoon line up but Primetime too.

Why are you thinking like that? Be positive naman billi. Ang KG aminado ako madalas talo sila, pero sa Primetime at ASAP? Hell no. Madalang silang matalo.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 17, 2013, 08:19:10 PM »
Ah. People are just in school or office sa certain hours!!
Haaayy.... Positive pa rin ako sa hapon ha? Pero sa Primetime na hindi masyado...
Because of the possible 3rd quarter line up.

Solid Showtimer

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 17, 2013, 08:31:25 PM »
Haaayy.... Positive pa rin ako sa hapon ha? Pero sa Primetime na hindi masyado...

But why? Ano ba ang possible 3rd quarter line-up ng ABS-CBN?

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 17, 2013, 09:31:52 PM »

back to the stigmatic Asianovela-free lineup with Got to Believe filling in!

Solid Showtimer

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 17, 2013, 09:33:57 PM »

back to the stigmatic Asianovela-free lineup with Got to Believe filling in!

Hindi pa naman ata sure yan. Malay natin meron pa rinng asianovela then GTB will replace JDC.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 17, 2013, 10:06:50 PM »
Sana nga. Ipush na ang Faith!!!

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 17, 2013, 11:04:13 PM »

June 16, Sunday

I don't think so..ASAP matatalo ng isang na yan? impossible. ASAP IS ASAP..THE ONLY ALL-STAR SUNDAY AFTERNOON PARTY! Wag ka ngang nega..be positive..kapamilya ka ba talaga? I think ABS has got better with their shows na compared to 2 years ago

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 17, 2013, 11:31:12 PM »
Ok. I should stand up for what I once said. Be positive naman tayo with every Kapamilya show!

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 18, 2013, 02:15:00 AM »
Ok. I should stand up for what I once said. Be positive naman tayo with every Kapamilya show!

That's the spirit! =)

binsanity

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 16, 2013, 06:48:22 PM »
Wala talagang tatalo sa ASAP. Bukod sa madaming magagaling sa singers, mga sikat pa kaya talagang inaabangan.